Stardust is a five-level communicative course that practises language again and again through fun activities, songs, stories and characters that are out of this world.
* Steady syllabus that constantly reinforces language
* Language is introduced through songs and practised in stories
* Wide range of resources at every level including a puppet, flashcards, word card booklet, photocopiable materials, posters and tests
* A photo documentary provides information about British children and their lives
* An imaginative storyline, superb artwork, and lots of humour stimulate children's creativity
* Comic-strip reading texts with activities recycle new language
* A range of evaluation material enables both you and your students to monitor their progress